View From the Crest of Hope

Issue's and concerns about the Church of Jesus Christ, revival, miracles, and the prophetic.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Who's Sovereign: God or Us? - Christian foundations - Christianity.com

Who's Sovereign: God or Us? - Christian foundations - Christianity.com
Posted by David Harman at 6:29 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ▼  2008 (4)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • Who's Sovereign: God or Us? - Christian foundation...
      • Muslim grinches steal Bethlehem Christmas
      • Why Do We Have Christmas Trees? | Christian History
      • Prophetic Insight from Charisma

About Me

My photo
David Harman
I was found by Jesus April 9, 1975. I married the love of my life Helen, August 19, 1978. We have one daughter, Elizabeth, whose husband and two children live nearby. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in January 1997. In January 2004, Jesus Christ healed me and I have been symptom free ever since.
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers


Visit SimpleChurch
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.